Let us know what you are looking for and we'll happy to connect with you.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Strong communication skills.
6 month - 2
Required Technical Skills:
• Desired Skills:
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable libraries.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
• Good communication skills.
• Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted) SQL knowledge.
• Competent project management skills.
• Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model.
• Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows.
• Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services.
• Experience of working with the AGILE methodology.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal).
• Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines.
• Self-management and strong organization skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• spfx, SharePoint framework, O365 Nintex .
• Must have Experienced in selenium, Java, C#, APPIUM, SOAP/ REST API Testing, J Meter, Web Driver, J unit, Selenium IDE.
• Experience in Mobile Automation.
• An idea on Test Automation Framework implementation.
• Generating Test Cases, Test Reporting
• Strong knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL etc.
• Completely aware with Sales and Service cloud.
• At least 2 projects completed in Lightning Experience(Salesforce LEX).
• Experience in SLDS designing with HTML,CSS, JQuery & Ajax.
• Aware with Salesforce Customer & Partner community portals.
• Good Experience in Data Migration using SFDC import and export utilities.
• Must have knowledge of CPQ.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Should be able to handle a team.