We have integrated Jira in Parature and also provided a link in Jira for Parature so that the sales person or Parature user can view Jira issues which are related to a particular ticket in Parature and can also create issues in Jira without switching to Jira. They can also view Parature tickets in Jira with the help of that link provided in Jira.
1. Parature user can search for the Issues in Jira, by default the searching name for the issue is the name of ticket Parature user can also search by other words or name. The issue which is already linked with the ticket will be shown as selected. If there is no related issue found in Jira then it will give the message “Issue/case is not found”. They can also set the priority.
2. Parature user can view the issues which are related to a particular ticket.
3. Parature user can add comment to a Jira issue.
4. Parature user can select the Jira Issues and hit the ‘Link to Ticket’ button to link them to Parature ticket. They can also view the comments of Jira Issues.
5. Jira user can view the linked Parature tickets by clicking on to the link
6. Jira user can comment on Parature tickets and can also add attachments in the comments.